23 January 2008

Pocket Sized Moon

January 27
Did anyone see the moon last night? It was nice. It looked a little bit like this.

This picture is one of Liz's 365 PSPs currently on display at the Love Garden for one more week. I'm actually cutting something out of the frame here, but to find out what it is, you'll have to click on the picture itself.

For those of you who can't make it out to the display, we've set up a little flickr site where you can view each one of the works of art along with the poem that goes with them (there are poems for about 1/3 of the pieces -- any more than that would have been a bit much).

The best way to view them is probably to click on the set for each month. A few dates are still missing, but that will be remedied soon.

You can see those at www.flickr.com/photos/popplepower.

Take care.

LDHW

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Third time's a charm here... (I deleted my first comment, and corrective comment)

I'm just now getting around to replying to the cool postcard you sent me. I was supprised that it mentioned my last comment, because it arrived no more than 2 days after I left it on this site. Too many people don't send postcards or letters these days, and what's more, it's always great to hear from a Wetzel. Anyway, I'm in apartment cleanup mode today, so I've just taken a short break from that, but we should actually hang out sometime. Something that never happens, you know? Visit each others apartments or something- Or if you ever have a chance, give me a call and you can totally come check out where I work. It's not even 3 miles from where your parents live. PEACE Phone:(913)-909-6585