17 October 2007

Seattle Bound


In a few short hours I'll be on a plane to Seattle, where I plan to indulge in a seafood and Starbucks binge atop the Space Needle. At least unless our hosts Big Baby T (who took this picture) and Andy (who is in this picture) come up with something more interesting and/or underground to check out. I'm excited.

I'll be back to posting next week, but feel free to look through the abundance of archived material. I also added a link to a dozen great comics on the sidebar (in the "Funny Pages" section), so check those out if you like.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucas, I was reading the article about you in the Star and read where you are searching for the best tamales in KC. I think they are at Teocali at 27th and Holmes. Not too much masa, great flavored pork and nice light tomatoe sauce with a killer kick! They don't smoother them with cheese like so many places do. Try them. But call before you go. We went on 2 Friday nights recently and the place was closed for a private parties.
By the way, loved the Haiku!

Betty

Kat K said...

Lucas,
Your friends at Universal Press Syndicate are in awe, simply in awe. Who knew the quiet kid in the corner without shoes and socks, who brings his cold biscuit and egg each morning to work in a greasy paperbag, the one always humming Edelweiss, was so darn interesting! Kathie K.