01 April 2008

Dudestachery and Miscreancy

While I'm linking to other blogs, columns and late 18th century texts, I thought I'd go ahead and introduce a couple other favorite reads of mine.

Most recent to appearon my blog radar (a high-tech operation I run out of my garage manned by rejected space chimps and university students in need of college credit) is a site called Dudestach.blogspot.com, where you will find enlightening posts such as this one called "Roughly 13 Yao Mings."

My favorite Kansas City blog is definitely "The Random Ramblings of a Midtown Miscreant." This guy lives in the same part of town as I do, from what I gather, but takes a more direct and in-depth approach to exploring what makes Kansas City unique and what the real issues are behind the many problems its citizens face. He's not afraid to call people out on messing up, and he's got some great stories about the unsavory characters he found himself surrounded by while growing up in KC.

I'll be back tomorrow with a very serious question that I'm going to ask for your input on. See you then.

No comments: