08 March 2007

Public Service Announcement

I always enjoy posting writing by my friends, but what I want to share today is unfortunately much more serious than what you'll usually read here. Over a year ago, my friend Michael was responsible for a drunk-driving accident on State Line that resulted in the death of a motorcyclist. Mike and I grew up together, and I wouldn't have expected this to happen to him any more than I would expect it to happen to me. It was terrible seeing him on the news last year and to think about what he and his family must be going through. But Mike's dealt with it admirably, and this letter he wrote has been circulating recently. It's a message you've probably heard before, but for me, hearing Mike tell it hits especially close to home. Read it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dyboartumoura
apeg