15 October 2009

What it feels like to get hit by a dodgeball

Some of you may have noticed that I've been walking funny lately. It's not just that I'm trying out new gaits (or strides, saunters, swaggers). It's just that I've just been drilled by dodgeballs too many times at close range and it's starting to effect both my posture and my brain cells. I can barely count to 14 without getting confused and the other day when someone was talking about helping a photo client with thumbnails I thought she was talking about the nails on her actual thumbs. No complaints, though. I feel more alive than I have in weeks, and if I have to pay for it with my health, than so be it. Speaking of health-impairments, anyone who wants to risk damaging their hearing in the most delightful way possible should come down to the West Bottoms art fair thing at 6 to hear Ree-Yees and friends. Here's a flier with details that you might even be able to read.

No comments: