10 March 2009

Right now, in the office...

Award-winning cartoonist Stephan Pastis is in John's office holding a red-streaked kleenex to his nose. There's been a lot of yelling and commotion going on for the better part of an hour.

I would be worried, but the fact that Stephan just borrowed a red felt-tip pen from me a few minutes ago puts my mind at ease...somewhat.

Wait...it looks like someone's filming the whole thing, too. Apparently they're making a promo for the 12th "Pearls Before Swine" collection.

Update: Stephan just stuck his head out (still covered in "bloody" tissue) and told me to carry on like I don't have any idea what's going on. Which shouldn't be too hard considering I don't, really.

Uh-oh...the shouting is escalating. The office door is open and the argument is moving this way. I'd better get going before it's too late...

(re-blogged from the syndicate editor's blog. Just wanted to give you a first-hand account of what goes on at my work if I stay late enough)

1 comment:

Rick in PV said...

Stephan Patsis is a god ...