14 February 2009

Dilla had Donuts, Wetzel had Pretzels


If you've come here lately, you might have started to get the feeling that this site was a vacant storefront. Well, it's not entirely far from the truth, as this photo can tell you. As you've probably already read in the community papers, I'd been using a Wetzel's Pretzels franchise location in a run-down Missouri mall to sell scraps of haiku poetry and old blog posts, but as anyone in this dubious industry knows, it's sometimes best to keep a move on. So I apologies for the lack of fresh, salted or cinnamon-coated content, but I assure you there will be more in the future. 27 was a good year, and I plan to enjoy the final fortnight or so, but for 28 I think I'll have to ramp it up a notch. So be sure to check back by early March to see which directions things take.

In the meantime I'm heading to St. Louis with Jenny to stay at the Hilton on the Mississippi. I plan to swim, hit up the city museum, and perhaps visit an old mill or sculpture park along the way.



See you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, for one, feel that the content here has been just pretzely enough. However, I am concerned with the seeming dearth of lemonade and hot dogs.

Nevertheless, I'm glad to see you doing so well. It's kind of hard to tell from the photo, but you look like you've been working out. Perhaps you've also shaved your head? Looks different, but good. Also, I hope you get some sun in St. Louis; you're looking downright wan.