02 February 2008

Groundhog Day


Punxatawney Phil saw his shadow today, so it looks like 2008 will continue being cold for a while. Fortunately I've stored away a few blog-bits that will keep this humble site operational until spring sets in with all of its distractions.

For now, just this picture from the great Groundhog Day party of 2002, held in Godesberg and photographed by A.B. Collingsworth.

And finally, a bonus question to ponder (or draw a cartoon of, a la Diesel Sweeties) during those six more weeks of winter:

How much e-mail could a woodchuck check if a woodchuck could check e-mail?

see you later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strike up the music, the band has begun...the Pennsylvania Polka...

Anonymous said...

'Zup with the do, man?
Looks to me, like you've been listening to that damn hippie Bob Dylan to long.
I had my last oral exam in my major today. If all went well, I am a student of Amerikanistik no more.
Btw, what are you up to say 'round September, October?
Moritz