28 February 2008

Eurofuchs (fuchseuro)

bargeldfuchs
The Euro climbed to over 1.50 against the dollar this week, making Europe just that much farther away than it was before. However, it does look like there will be a Wetzel brother living in Berlin this year. Though it's someone else this time.

Speaking of Bundeshauptstaedte, can anyone tell me what the photo I used to make the new blog banner is from? The first person to do so wins a 2 euro and 10 cent Koelsch.

More from me once we get Internet installed, which will hopefully be this week. The girl whose connection we were piggybacking on has left the building for good, so after 2 plus years of free 'net at the Aftons, it's time to pony-up.

See you later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I could be a spoilsport and leave the topic of "where is this banner located" dead, however, I will simply say: sag mal, explodierst du?

Der Zwerg aus Xberg

Anonymous said...

Not sure what all that means, but I think it might be at the Hamburger Bahnhof - Museum fur Gegenwart. i loved that place

Anonymous said...

doesn't matter, come anyway. Adam and I have books and cookies and a place to crash, no need for $$$.