10 November 2006

bin jetzt wieder da

It's a sunny day on Sonnenallee. I am about to venture out into the Grünewald region outside Berlin and see if I can find this little museum at the edge of the forest park. I have been back in Germany for a week, and will not be here much longer. Last night I had a dream that I was stunt-diving off the top of the Berlin Fernsehturm and broke a bunch of my teeth. So I guess I have acclimated, on some level. Things have been rather lovely here, and if it weren't for love, employment and certain Mexican restaurants along SW blvd, I probably would not return to Kansas City. But return I shall, and when I do, I'll give an update on my brief foray into the Teutonic. I have been taking a lot of photographs, but mostly they are of the odd little mannakins and puppets in store window displays. Until I post this slideshow of Schaufensterpuppen, you can check out some recently posted 2005 europicks by my flickr mistress/lady-in-waiting, Natalya B. Until then, ich wunsche Euch einen wunderschönen Tag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to your photos, but even more anxiously, to your arrival back in the states. In the future we will not make Germany somewhere we have gone, but instead somewhere we go.

Anonymous said...

Huhu Lucaczek,
wo bleiben die Fotos?! Otherwise I will set a good example with the horrid pictures took at the photo booth on my website.
I hope you made the transition o-kay. Things are excellent here, will write more, and soon.