26 September 2006

Kinser feature from the UDK, 1/23/03

At Ryan and Kelly's wedding this summer, several of you recalled this article I wrote for the University Daily Kansan about Ryan's unusual feat of drinking an entire 44oz cup of Vanilla Flavor Shot. I didn't have a copy, so this had to be tracked down from the Resource Center at KU's William Allen White School of Journalism, of which I am a proud graduate. I think that many of you will enjoy seeing this article again, for two important reasons:

1) It really happened
2) It's Ryan Kinser

And please don't strain your eyes trying to read it above. Get the large version. Thanks to Mark at the J-School for digging this up, Jenn for photocopying it, our friends for reminding me about it, and Ryan for being Ryan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You`re too awesome for words.

ᎣᏅᏓ / Ohnda said...

Agreed. That article was the bomb. And I'd drink it again if I had to.